Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Earth Hour

share


On March the 28th we participated in the global Earth Hour campaign by switching off all our lights for an hour. It was really nice to have dinner by a single candle light, and the hour went by without us noticing it. About two hours after "Earth Hour" we were still sitting in the dim light of our candle when I decided that I must take a photo for us to remember our participation in this campaign by.

In the spirit of the moment I decided to use the "Painting with Light" technique for my photo. I ended up taking several photos, and these three are my favourites. The two "flower" photos are of some interesting metal flower arrangement we have in a huge cement pot, while the hand-and-apple photo is of my wife's hands and is my personal favourite.


1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the last one. It's subtle and dynamic framed.

    Thanks for your comment on my post from yesterday:)
    Susanne

    Sue's Daily Photography

    ReplyDelete